This is the official web blog for Division 35, the Society for the Psychology of Women’s Feminist Media Taskforce of the American Psychological Association.
1. Use respectful and professional language.
2. Refrain from solicitation of research participants.
3. Do not use the group for illegal purposes, such as defamation, violation of intellectual property law, violation of antitrust or criminal law.
4. Avoid interfering with other group members, network services, or network equipment (e.g. do not send chain letters, viruses/worms)
5. Do not use the group for commercial purposes.
6. Refrain from endorsing any candidate in federal, state or local elections.
7. Do not use the group to campaign unofficially for leadership positions in APA or other outside organizations.
8. Avoid copyright infringement. Although it is appropriate to refer "to an article or news item with typical reference citations, providing a brief quote, or offering a link to legitimate online published content is permissible, list members should not post a full-text version of published material to the forum."
The FemPop blog is an entity covered under the auspices of both Division 35 and the American Psychological Association and therefore is subject to APA's terms and conditions for use of social media, which can be found here: http://www.apa.org/about/social-media-policy.aspx
APA shall take all reasonable steps to monitor this page, the content, and the posts. If you discover any content in violation of the general rules set forth above, please notify the page administrator for review.